- Syngenta® is a world-leading agribusiness committed to sustainable agriculture—farming with future generations in mind.
- Syngenta® provides two main types of products: seeds and crop protection.
- Syngenta® ranks third in the high-value commercial seeds market and holds a leadership position in crop protection.
Syngenta® testing facility
Syngenta® - Trial
Young plants already showing signs of Algae and weed formation on the soil.
Seed cap prototype in development for Syngenta®.
Young plant showing signs of lower leaf rot.
- Evaluate the difference in seed yields when deflecting the seeds away from being lost into the growing medium.
- Observe and evaluate the presence of lower leaf rot on the plants, weeds and Algae forming on the soil.
- Observe and evaluate all known associated problems related to the above.
Early stages of the seed trial using CubeCaps® and DripCaps® prototype.
Syngenta® - Trial Results
- 10% increase in seed volume due to the DripCaps® ability to deflect the seeds onto the netting, away from being lost into the growing medium.
- No lower leaf rot noted.
- Minimized weed/algae growth.
- Associated problems such as Fungus gnats and larvae were not apparent.
Share with us your own stories