We have been an intricate part of the Hydroponics community for over thirty years. CubeCap® Canada was formed in 2007 in order to invent, patent and manufacture sustainable agriculture products which would save on labour and resources to benefit commercial growers.
Goals and Objectives
- Minimize water and fertilizer consumption globally by at least 30%.
- Help the agricultural community produce more crops with fewer resources, saving time, money and energy thanks to our sustainable products.
- Use DripCaps® to replace the estimated 6 billion drip stakes and other Micro irrigation products in use each year globally.
- Assist California and other water-depleted states and countries reduce their water consumption while increasing their yields.
- Create and manufacture different shapes/sizes of DripCaps® and CubeCaps® in order to accommodate any and all types of irrigation, containers and mediums.
- Collaborate on outdoor DripCap®.